So, do you have a story about something that worked in your marriage? Would you be willing to share it and give hope to others?
It could be any number of things – finances, communication, in-laws, children, feeling unloved – anything that was broken and is now fixed (or… in the process of being fixed).
If you have a story like this, please send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please specify if you want your identity to be kept confidential and the story published anonymously.
GOOD TO REMEMBER
- It must be a personal experience; not a fictionalized account
- Please let your spouse see and ‘ok’ it.
- NICE TO INCLUDE :
- Where you’re from
- As much background as possible (professions, ages, kids etc)
- As much detail as possible. If you can remember actual conversations or arguments, include them.
- As honest as possible – especially about the bad stuff (this is not Pinterest).
- Was this a long running problem or an individual event?
- What caused the situation?
- Who thinks there was a problem – just you or both of you?
- Whose idea was the solution or was it a joint idea?
I promise to respect your story, your confidence and your marriage. A story will be posted only after your go-ahead.